Tuesday, March 16, 2010

48 Hour Ideas

The 48 hour film festival is providing me a great opportunity to do something that I've wanted to do for a couple years but have never gotten around to doing it. I've always wanted to do a stop motion film with a digital camera because I am well adept at using digital cameras just from messing around with my dad's when I would travel (I was fortunate enough to have a father who believed in education via traveling and allowed me to go to places from the likes of Uganda Africa, to London, England to Cinque Terre and Rome in Italy). I have a bunch of ideas in journals that we could apply to a stop motion movie but a collaborative approach with my group will be much better here. I will probably be most useful cinematographically seeing that I've experienced a lot of camera techniques over the years. I also believe that having Tory in my group's disposal allows us to have endless potential for a great stop-motion movie. Tory is a great improvisational actor and he is hilarious so I think our group will be safe at achieving some kind of creative, and most likely humorous, stop-motion movie. I'm looking forward to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment